Saturday, April 18, 2009

Picture Blog

Well, obviously if you couldn't tell from the title. I won't be doing a lot of talking. There is a ton of pictures I wanted to show you guys and things that have happened in the past... time that I've posted. Haha. Well, I've been hanging out with my friend Nicole. She and I played basketball together in high school. She's married now and has a baby that's 3 months old (today!). I'm going to name her baby M. :] Happy 3 months M. Yesterday, we ended up going to the duck pond and feeding the ducks. We were going to go to Lehi because my mom loves babies, so I'm pretty sure she would love on M. But M was very hungry and tired so we ended up not going. Here are our adventures at Duck Pond, I'll call it. :]

M's daddy, Darrell, was not very happy with that photo. Don't worry her mom was just a little bit out of the frame. Haha.This is Nicole and me. We tried to take pictures with the ducks. We succeeded below but our faces got washed out.





This is the demon duck. It ran down the mountain just so we could feed it bread and when we walked away, it ran back up the mountain. It was on QUACK!! bahahahahahah Duck joke. That was stupid. :/

I put this in black and white because I am not beautiful in all of my color glory in that photo.

Why did the duck cross the road?

M and the ducky :]

Those are the pictures from that adventure.
This is a picture of my belly this morning at 18 weeks.
19 more days until my ultrasound :]


Front View.

Side View.
Another side view.

Well, this morning I got up at 8:30 to go take pictures from RuthAnn's best friend. I was the photographer and edited these pictures. RuthAnn was there to support and to help me with creative things. So here are some of the pictures we took today. Her friend wanted Bridal pictures but didn't want to pay money to go get the done. She's been married for about a year and she wanted to get pictures while she could still fit in her wedding dress. :] I'll number them and you can comment on what numbers are your favorite.



Number 1 ^^
Number 2 ^^
Number 3 ^^
Number 4 ^^
Number 5 ^^
Number 6 ^^
Number 7 ^^
Number 8 ^^
Number 9 ^^

Number 10 ^^

Number 11 ^^
Number 12 ^^
Number 13 ^^
Number 14 ^^
Number 15 ^^

YAY! I'm done with that. I've been trying to keep myself pre-occupied and not chilling at home for the past while because I have a lot on my mind. And I'll pretty much drive myself crazy if I just am at my house doing nothing.

Well, I'm going to pretend he doesn't read this and I'm going to let out what's on my mind.

I wrote a letter, yes. You all probably know that. I haven't sent it to him because I don't have his e-mail address, which he probably won't give me. But anyway, I don't know what I'm going to try to say to this at all. Because I don't want to sound desperate and start begging for him to talk to me. What the lame? If he wants to talk to me about stuff he can come to ME. I'm done going to him anymore. Except for when I'm done writing that letter and eventually give it to him. But I hope to give it to him before my ultrasound. Honestly, the only thing I want him to be involved in any of my doctors appointments is the ultrasound. I don't know if that's too much to ask for? I mean, whoops. You can't take the time off work to find out what the gender of your baby is? It's something you'll ALWAYS remember and I don't think he'll understand that. It gives me the butterflies to even think about what I might be having (Guesses anyone?). Basically, I'll get the hint if he doesn't go that he's not going to be involved ever. He'll be out of the picture then. I'll make the decision without him and he'll just have to deal with whatever happens. I'm sorry I've laid out all this respect for one person to get NO respect back.

I talked to Nicole's husband, Darrell, who had grown up most of his life without his father. It was really sad to hear the way he talks about it. I wanted to cry and everything he was saying, I was thinking the whole time, "THAT'S WHAT I DON'T WANT TO HAPPEN!" I guess, his dad finally came around by the time he was 16 or 17 and to this dad his dad feels like crap about it. He has no idea how he could ever make it up to him because he never really was a father. He never visited, he never sent birthday cards (even though Darrell waited for them). Not once, did he ever think his parents were going to get back together. He just knew since he was little that that is how it's going to be.

I just had to let that out there.

Don't judge my journey until you've walked my path.

2 comments:

  1. I like 6, 9, 12, 13 and 15. You did such a good job! You have some serious talent. :)

    ReplyDelete