Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Heartbeat



My friend made the video. :p She didn't really know what to listen for. But you can hear my heartbeat really well! Ha. I don't think you can hear the baby's in either video.
But that's okay. :]


In the 1st one we're looking for the heartbeat.




In the 2nd one we just finished hearing the heartbeat and the nurse says it's growing like ti should be. Ha.

I have my next appointment on May 7th. They changed my ultrasound date. It was May 5th but the Ultrasound tech won't be there that day I guess.
I got a postcard in the mail yesterday from Fetal Fotos and they have an office in Salt Lake and with the postcard I get like $10 off the ultrasound. I want to wait and do the 3d or 4d ultrasound when I'm farther along to see what he/she really looks like. :]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! One more month until I find out what I'm having.
It'll probably be the longest month of my life.

Don't judge my journey until you've walked my path.

2 comments:

  1. Fun! Oh, and just so you know, Handsome Husband has only come to like 2 appointments total (not including ultrasounds) with all three of my pregnancies. I pretty much go to my appointments alone.

    I hope the month flies by for you so we can know what you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hope it does toooo! Ha, yep. I'm sure Nic is probably just going to be there for the ultrasound and the birth. That is all.

    ReplyDelete