Monday, April 27, 2009

Funny Thought.



You know you're pregnant when...

you use hair conditioner at Wal*Mart as hand lotion.

Yeah, I wasn't exactly using my brain. I just knew it smelled really good and wanted my hands to smell good too.

I just need to make a long list of this. I make funny mistakes and tend to blame them on my pregnancy.
My friend had a riot at Wal*Mart though when I put it on my hands and she was just like, "Why are you rubbing conditioner on your hands?"
The sign said, "Try for free." I don't plan on washing my hair in the middle of Wal*Mart but I do plan on using free squirts of hand lotion. Yep. It was easy to get them confused. Even though I was definitely down the shampoo aisle.

Here is a picture of me from my birthday :]

6 comments:

  1. Haha yep. I do dumb stuff like that all the time. I burned a batch of cinnamon rolls b/c I accidentally set my oven to 475 instead of 375. And you don't look pregnant in your picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Erika! You don't look pregnant in your picture at all! :D hehehe! My mom did the funniest things when she was pregnant with my sisters! It was so funny! :D LOL The one I remember the most was when we were going to Piano Lessons... and she asked where we were going right before going on the freeway! haha! I think I teased her about it for the longest time! It was great! :D LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty sure when I'm driving somewhere important I always forget where I'm going or I get off at the wrong exit. If I forget I just find myself at a Sonic and get myself a #7 and mozzarella sticks. Heaven.
    I know, everyone at my work is like, "YOU'RE 5 MONTHS PREGNANT?!?!?!?" My friend says maybe my baby is more in my back now than my front?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I know it's redundant...but I agree, you look tiny with no stomach.
    A pregnant friend made meatballs for dinner, when she popped the first one in her mouth it tasted disgusting. After a few more bites she realized that instead of adding oil in the frying pan she had added dish soap. Uck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is probably the most incredible story I've ever heard. Ha.
    But trust me, I don't feel tiny. ;]

    ReplyDelete