1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before?:
Lost my best friend Jessica (6/9/1992-3/8/2010)
Graduated from Dental Assisting School in May.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?:
Get a dental assisting job. Resolution for next year.
Get out of debt. Working on it.
Save money. We've been pretty good with it.
Haha. Clearly. I need to work on this.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?:
My sister gave birth to my niece in May :)
4. Did anyone close to you die?:
My best friend, Jessica Harris in March.
5. What countries did you visit?:
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?:
An infant ;)
7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?:
March 8, 2010. The day my best friend passed away.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?:
Graduating from Dental Assisting School.
Becoming an Assistant Manager at my job.
9. What was your biggest failure?:
Not being able to find a dental assisting job this year.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?:
Not that I'm aware of.
I'm sure I've had some 24 hour stuff.
11. What was the best thing you bought?:
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?:
D and V for being wonderful parents and helping me when I needed it.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled?:
14. Where did most of your money go?:
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My visits with Olivia.
Her first birthday.
Jazz tickets. :)
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?: Love The Way You Lie by Eminem
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder?: Happier
ii. thinner or fatter?: Most def thinner.
iii. richer or poorer?: Richer.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?:
Been more forgiving
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?:
20. How will you be spending Christmas?:
I spent Christmas with my family and my sister who visited from Oregon.
21. What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in 2010?:
I can't think of really anything embarrassing. I don't get embarrassed much.
22. Did you fall in love in 2010?:
Oh yes. I love Olivia everyday.
23. How many one-night stands?:
24. What was your favorite TV program?:
Gossip Girl, Glee, 16&Pregnant, Teen Mom, American Idol
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?:
26. What was the best book you read?:
The Hunger Games Series. I have mixed feelings for Mocking GAY (Mocking Jay)
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?:
Taylor Swift's new album Speak Now
28. What did you want and get?:
29. What did you want and not get?:
My New Year's Resolution
30. What was your favorite film of this year?:
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?:
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?:
Having someone become my best friend and share everything with him and have him be able to help me get through the tough times with just a hug. And shows me that love can last forever with each other. :) And getting to spend the rest of my life with this best friend by my side means everything to me.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?:
Trendy yet affordable.
34. What kept you sane?:
Parents, Sisters, Blogging, Husband, Friends
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?:
36. What political issue stirred you the most?:
37. Who did you miss?:
Olivia and Jessica
38. Who was the best new person you met?:
Oh gosh. I've met so many fabulous people. I can't think of the best one :)
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010:
Never hold a grudge. Forgive when you have the chance. Don't say tomorrow because tomorrow may never come for some. The people you thought would never disappoint you, will. Someone will let you down. But it's always that someone that will get you right back up again. There will people that you will meet that you can never forget, even if they leave you. But even if the times change, the people who really matter will stay in your life forever.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Firework by Katy Perry (Tyler Ward/ Alex Goot Acoustic)
You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow
Maybe you're reason why all the doors are closed
So you can open one that leads you to the perfect road
Like a lightning bolt, your heart will blow
And when it's time, you'll know
You just gotta ignite the light
And let it shine
Just own the night
Like the Fourth of July
Cause baby you're a firework
Come on show 'em what your worth
Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y
Baby you're a firework
Come on slet your colors burst
Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"
You're gunna leave 'em fallin' down-own-own
New Years Resolutions:
Get a Dental Assisting Job
That's all I got for now.
Tell me some of your resolutions :)
I hope you have a wonderful end of the 2010 and learn what you needed to this year. If not, you always have next year :) I hope you have wonderful start of the new years. YAY 2011!