Thursday, April 23, 2009

Private

Yes, I know some of you must be upset that I have posted my blog as private. But N doesn't deserve to know what I'm having or what decision I make.
My ultrasound date has changed AGAIN. Way to go.

I don't exactly know the date yet. But it probably won't be until the 2nd or 3rd week in May. They said they'll call me tomorrow to let me know.

Tonight is my last night of school. I had two of my finals last night. I passed one of them with a 85% I don't know the other one yet.

Sorry this is a short post.
I have to work 11-9 tomorrow.
Boo work! Yay money!

3 days until my birthday.
I'm getting a new phone.
Motozine Zn5 from T-mobile :]

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. oh! I gotta see your phone when you get it! :D hehehe! :D When are you getting your phone? Let me know when your Ultrasound is so that if I have to switch shifts I can come see what you're having! :D

    ReplyDelete