Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Maternity Pictures


So, here are the pictures my friend, Michelle, did for me when I was like 32 or 33 weeks along. I kind of laugh at some of them because I don't even look pregnant. baha. Thanks for the pictures Michelle. I love them. :)
I really should sleep so that way tomorrow gets here faster and I want to know if Olivia will be coming to the world soooooooooon. I'm SO excited! I can't wait :))) P.S. Thanks everyone for your prayers! Let's hope they were heard. Haha.













I went swimming today with Andee in her pool (Come on, Olivia! Turn your cute butt around! Literally.). It was fun and we were able to talk about things going on and it was really good. I'm so happy about adoption and the people that I've been able to meet who have helped me during this journey and I hope have helped them as well. I'm glad she and I have been able to be friends outside of the blogging world. :)
I also wanted to say thank you to her and to Crystal for the blog award!
I would be posting it on here but I'm lazy and... pregnant. Come on guys. I only have like 15 more days (or less) to use that excuse. Give me a break!

8 comments:

  1. We're so excited for you!!!! Every time the phone rings I thing it's going to be the thundercats. And today's the day you hoped Olivia would be born (9-9-9). The pictures are great, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok! I hope everything is going well.. the pictures were WONDERFUL! And today is 9/9, I will be waiting for an update ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how CUTE! I love your pictures! Michelle did such a great job!

    We did our maternity photos with our birth mom yesterday!! I will post some soon.
    I can't wait to hear how your doctor's appointment went!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures!!!:) You are so beautiful! I can't wait to read that you are in Labor and having that baby! Take it easy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures turned out great. Where did you have them taken? I'm so glad you were able to hang out with Andee. Isn't she amazing? We sure love her. I hope everything goes well at the doctor :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the pictures! My favorites are #3, 5, 10, 11, 13. :) You look so cute and as always, I love your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you DO steal that idea, it was so fun to do! I hope your couple gets here in time!

    PS: I posted some more on my blog, (there are now 4) I'm not sure how many you saw. You can befriend me (Brittany Mangus) on Facebook to see the photos with all of our faces. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. i hate how flat facebook makes the photos look. i promise they are that much better in person. if you love them flat and weird, i'm sure you'll love them in person and printed more. sorry it took so long to post them ... my past few weeks have been crazy!! but there are more where those came from.

    ReplyDelete