Wednesday, September 16, 2009

:/

I wish I knew the right words to say.

Just keep a prayer in your hearts.
I won't be updating much.

Baby is fine, I'm still pregnant.
:)

The Lord just needs to soften someone's heart right now.

:/

I want to just throw you out of my life. I want to get every memory we had together out of my head, but you keep finding a way to get back in there. I know you love it, I know you live on the rush you get from knowing you control my life, but you won't much longer. I promise you that.

3 comments:

  1. UGGHH :(

    We will be praying for you and baby olivia and for softened hearts!

    Much love Stef! Hang in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously know the feeling. I'm sorry you have to go through that, it really sucks. It will get better though. Stay strong

    ReplyDelete