Thursday, February 24, 2011

UBC Day 11

Day 11 — Write a letter to: A Deceased person you wish you could talk to

Dear Jess,

I wish with all of my heart everyday that you were still here so I could talk to you in person and I wouldn't have to do leave you messages on Facebook or write you a letter as the deceased person I wish I could talk to. I miss having a best friend more than anything. Someone that was just like me. Someone who could understand my humor and no matter how bad our fights got that we could still work it out. I love you and want to tell you so much. I want to tell you about when I have good days and when I have bad days. The days I just want to cry and vent and you're there to hug me and tell me that it'll be all right because you're here. Sometimes I just want you to sit next to me while watching American Idol and we can laugh during the auditions. I remember last year when it was on that we were texting during the show and laughing at the contestants on there. And the next day you went into your work and you took a video of one of the people at the rest home singing Pants On The Ground. I crack up just thinking about it. I miss you and would give anything in this world to hug you and tell you I love you in person. I miss seeing you in my dreams because then it feels like you're still here and I can still call you. There is still a hole in my heart from the day you left but I know it will become full when we're reunited again. Love you, tootie fruitie.



Tell me: A song from your favorite band
I feel like I post one of his songs every single post but I love Tyler Ward. I can't help it. It's an issue.



I want to know: A story from your childhood.

This story will be sort of short and sweet. When I was little I guess I chased a mouse around the house and pointed at it and kept yelling, "BUNNY!" Baha. I was adorable.


Show me What’s in your makeup bag
I don't like to wear a ton of makeup...


Oh and if you wanted to know or if you're not friends with me on Facebook. I GOT THE JOB that I said I had an interview with last post. My sister's friend is going to school full time and needed a replacement. I'd like to thank my sister, RuthAnn for letting me know and suggesting me to her friend. I'd like to thank Kate for recommending me for the job. :) You guys are amazing! Peace out fast food and hello office manager!

No comments:

Post a Comment