Tuesday, February 22, 2011

UBC Day 10



Day 10 — Write a letter to: Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to


Dear San Antonio,
I don't know what happened between the two of us. We would be mistaken as "sisters," constantly. You felt like a sister to me. Someone I was able to talk to late at night and laugh about things. You were someone I could come to if I felt conflicted about something. You are amazing. You are so talented and you're the best momma to your little one. Something about us drifted apart when you moved back. I missed it and I wish it didn't happen. I know from time to time we will send comments on facebook but sometimes I still wish you only lived a city away and I could drive over and hold your little one when you would tell me about your day. I miss you. Lets talk soon. Really.

Tell me: A song that makes you fall asleep
I don't think I have a specific song that makes me fall asleep but if I had to pick a song, it'd be this one. I love his voice and the piano.


I want to know: About a regret you have.


I always get a knot in my stomach when I think about this because I know everyone takes it the wrong way. I wish all the time that I could've mended things with Jess before she passed away. It'll be a year next month since she's been gone. But there is still that part of me that feels like she's still here. Her soul is just lingering here to help us through our days. I know people think that I wish I mended it because she's gone now. I wanted to mend it before her passing. I just wish I could've done it sooner then maybe she might still be here. I miss and love you, bestie.


Show me A photo of your favorite place to eat.




I have a job interview t-minus 10 hours. Wish me luck! :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your job interview! I think you'd be really, really great person for the job.

    ReplyDelete