Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 2

Meh, I've been SO busy.

I'll tell you what's been going on. I'm now working two jobs. I work Monday-Thursday (Sometimes Friday) at a dental office during the day. Then I work some nights at JCW's. Mostly Friday and Saturday nights. Working two jobs is time consuming.
I work 8-3 everyday. It's Monday night and guess what? Gossip Girl Season 3 has started up again a few weeks ago and it's on tonight. It's my favorite show of ALL time.
:)

I had to go in for a doctor's appointment last week to get another pap smear. My last one I found out I had abnormal cells/precancerous cells. I was feeling really okay with this pap smear. The last one I was kind of freaking out. I didn't feel like anything was wrong this time. And they called today and told me that I had nothing. But they want me to do another in 3 months, just in case this one was a fluke.

On Saturday, I went out to Chili's with two girls from work and right after we went and saw Remember Me with Robert Pattinson.


MMMMM.


I really liked this movie. A LOT. It had a very unpredictable ending. I like movies like that.
And Robert Pattinson wasn't this awkward manchild like he is in Twilight.

Speaking of Twilight, I did indeed purchase my copy of New Moon. I have yet to watch it. I bought the holographic case so you can choose which side you're on, Edward or Jacob.

Tomorrow, my friend Kristy who moved out to Virginia a few months ago is moving back to Utah. Kristy and I dated the same boy in high school (9th grade for me. 10th grade for her). Me, Kristy, and Nic went to Idaho right before me and Nic broke up. So that way Kristy could see her (ex)boyfriend who lived up there. I can't wait to see her again. :)
Olivia will be 6 months old, TOMORROW.

P.S. If you have any ideas for me to blog about. Topics of some sorts you want me to blog about. Tell me in my comments or my formspring. It's hard to think of stuff especially stuff for 14 days straight. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment