Tuesday, March 1, 2011

UBC Day 12

Day 12 — Write a letter to: The person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain

This is going to be hard for me because I don't hate a lot of people. I may dislike them or we have our differences but I could never hate them. Especially this person. At one point in our lives we had each other. I guess you could say we were best friends. We were there for each other when we were going through the same thing. Then things change, people change. Or maybe some people just stay the same. I'm not pointing the finger or blaming you. I know I have my own faults too. But I was hurt. People can say things when they're hurt. And I know you said things too and maybe for now it's good that we're not friends. But sometimes I miss you. I don't like to hold onto the hurt or the pain or hold a grudge. I remember all the good times we had but I'm afraid if we go back to what we had and things were good again then we might just end up hurting each other again. Well, whatever. The damage was done a long time ago so I should probably just let go. Maybe someday things will work out again. In my heart, I do. I just can't. Meh.



Tell me: A song from a band you hate
This was a hard one for me because I'm not much of a hater for bands. But this song from this band really disturbs me. Or maybe I just hate it since it was overplayed in highschool. :)

I want to know: How you got one of your scars.

That's me in the 4th grade. I would like to direct your attention to the scar by my right eyebrow. It's on the left hand of your screen. I got the scar when we lived in Florida. We were at a local water park and it was just me, my little sister and my oldest sister at the park while the movers were at our house packing boxes to go to Utah. There was a little jungle gym and they had a fire hose just hanging down. I decided to be like Tarzan and swing on it. Well, I let go and it kept swinging then it hit me in the eyebrow. I stumbled and blacked out for a minute. I felt where it hit and looked at my fingers and there was blood. My sister will tell you it was so scary for her because I just walked over and I was crying. Covering my eye and blood was streaming down my face. I had to get 7 stitches. I even have it written in my journal when I kept one way back in the day. I talked about this hot mover guy that was at our house and he put tape on my finger and it was brave tape. It was just moving tape. But still. I cherished that piece of tape with my LIFE. hahaha.

 
Show me A photograph of the town you live in.

What up, downtown. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment