Saturday, March 19, 2011

UBC Day 20

Yess.... 10 more posts until this is ALL done!


Day 20 — Write a letter to: The one that broke your heart the hardest
Dear you,
I hate admitting this because I've moved on but you know that sinking feeling in that chest. The name that makes you flinch every time you hear it. You all know that person who I'm talking about. The one that changed your life in a big way and they don't even know it. I prayed for a sign. I prayed that maybe someday that you would be led back to me but that's because that's what I WANTED. You were what I wanted. Not what I needed. I have what I need now. I just had to go through one hell of a heartbreak to see that. Parts of me wish I could forget it. Fast forward through my past but why would you want to when it changed you and made you the best person you are today? I know days I regret ever having a beginning with you knowing that there was an ending. And it wasn't pretty. But do you know what is? Our daughter. I would go through that heartbreak again and again knowing the outcome. She's here and I could never regret that. That little girl is half you and half me. I might've cried too much over you but I'm done crying. You deserve what you have. You have your own family and I have mine. I couldn't be happier. When the chapter of our relationship closed. A new one opened for me and it will never close. But I had to close that chapter to find it.I just want to thank you for helping me find who I really am and how strong I really can be. You pushed me in the right direction for my life and helped me get one step closer to my one true love. I wish you luck in your life now and nothing but the best.

Tell me: A song that you listen to when you’re angry
It's not so much an angry song. But it sort of tugs at my heart strings and I feel upset with  myself.


I want to know: A hobby of yours.
I enjoy video games. Yes, I'm a gamer. I don't know if you call that much of a hobby. But it's something different than blogging/reading blogs and hanging out on Facebook. I like to play the Sims (I currently have 8 kids and like 11 grandkids... yeah. awesome. it's what i do when i get baby hungry.). I also enjoy playing Halo and COD. I usually just play Zombies on COD. And I just like to play the multiplayer (SWAT) on Halo.

I want to know The meaning behind your blog name.

Well, previously my blog name was Stefanie Jinelle's Journey. It was just sort of my journey through my pregnancy and through adoption. 

1 comment:

  1. "I hate admitting this because I've moved on but you know that sinking feeling in that chest. The name that makes you flinch every time you hear it. You all know that person who I'm talking about. The one that changed your life in a big way and they don't even know it." I love these words so much. They explain my feelings exactly. Love you and your cute blog ;)

    ReplyDelete