Friday, March 25, 2011

UBC Day 25

Day 25 — Write a letter to: The person you know that is going through the worst of times


I'm just going to copy and paste something that I posted on my facebook a couple of days ago. I don't know like a specific person at the moment.


when you're struggling with something, look at all the people around you and realize that every single person you see is struggling with something and to them, it's just as hard as what you're going through.


Tell me: A song that makes you laugh


I want to know: If you have tattoos, show them. If not, talk about the tattoos you want or why you don't think they are right for you.

I don't have any tattoos. In my rebellious stage I really wanted to get tattoos. A part of me would still like to get them if they weren't so illegal :P I wanted to get something on my foot. Or like Olivia's handprint or footprint or her name and birthdate in cursive on my shoulder blade. I wouldn't do anything tooooo crazy. Atleast, I don't thinkI would? haha.

Show me what's in your purse?
Empty propel- I already drank it today. Justin Bieber straw. Wallet. Blowpop sucker. Keys for work. Car keys. glasses. sunglasses. eye make up. foundation. and like 4 chapsticks and mascara. 

1 comment:

  1. Elder Eyring had an awesome quote like that but I couldn't find it. :(

    I'm a chapstick-aholic too.

    ReplyDelete