Day 23 —
I want to know: How much you love yourself. Write a love letter to yourself.
Hahaha. Oh gosh.
Well, Dear self,
You're awesome. You are a hardworker and determined. You know what you want and you strive for it. You are very personable and friendly. You try to get on everyone's good side. You don't like to hold grudges and forgive quickly. You're going to be a wonderful mother and did what was best for your little girl. You love her more than anything and she helps you through the dark times in your life. You're you and don't let anyone else tell you anything different. You're unique in your own way. Don't beat yourself up when you're not as outgoing as you want to be at times. Don't get discouraged if things don't turn out your way. You don't choose for them to break you. You choose them to make you. You're a strong person and you can do hard things.
Tell me 15 facts about you.
1. I turn 21 in a month and 3 days. Time for you to start planning on what you're getting me. :)
2. I have a kitty named Molly. She's a russian blue? I have a tendency of making all of my cats fat.
3. I love pictures. Take them, be in them, whatever. :) I'm probably addicted to Facebook and looking at everyone's pictures. I'm also addicted to reading blogs and books.
4. I've had 3 cats (Chloe=32 lbs, Jasper and Molly) and 1 dog (Angel). Many fish and hamsters in my lifetime as a pet owner.
5. I had 4 piercings. 2 in one ear. 1 in the other. the other piercing is disclosed information.
7. I placed a little girl for adoption and she's 18 months old, as of today.
8. I have blue eyes, freckles, red hair (currently with some blonde highlights) and fair skin.
9. I had braces for 4 years.
10. I was born in New York.
11. I've moved around a lot. I've lived in Virginia, Kansas, Washington and Florida.
12. I went to Anasazi (wilderness program) at age 17.
13. I love camping and hiking. I really want to go on a backpacking trip.
14. I like to believe I'm an insomniac. I have no problem with staying up until 4 AM.
15.I love my family. immediate, extended, you name it. I love you all!