Man, I'm doing so bad with the grateful posts things and doing like two per blog. I had an excuse yesterday. I was sick TO THE MAX.
Nov. 7-I'm grateful for...
1. Picture messages from D&V (THANK YOU! I love them always! They make my day!)
2. Not having swine flu (I have strep though)
3. Having a friend come over while I'm sick and watch the Jazz game (sad day for the Jazz, they lost to Sacramento), play Kingsburg, stay up until 5 in the morning with me (;
Nov. 8- I'm grateful for...
1. Videos of Olivia (She's grown up SO much!)
(I was watching Olivia the day before she left to go home for Virginia. Here's one of the videos from that day.)
2. Sleeping in. (It doesn't help that I stayed up until 5. I slept in until 2. I didn't go to church because of strep. I didn't work on Saturday either. So thank you for Curtis for covering for me!)
She's struggling with some trials in her life and wish I could be there for her. I know what she's going through and it's hard when you feel like everyone is against you.