I look back on this whole year of 2009 and it has gone by incredibly fast! While I was pregnant, I was ready to beat people in the face because it was going by so slow. I wanted Olivia here... and now she is. 3/4 of this year I was pregnant. That's INSANE.
2009 End of the Year Survey
1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?: Turned 19. Bought a car. Had a baby.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?: I don't remember making any this year. But I definitely have some for 2010.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?: Besides myself, a few friends that I've met from LDS Family Services, and my sister Erika.
4. Did anyone close to you die?: My grandma.
5. What countries did you visit?: No countries. I did visit the wonderful states of: Idaho, Virginia, Maryland, Oregon, Washington, and Utah.
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?: A better/steady job. And money. And my own place.
7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?: September 23, Olivia's birth.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?: Bought my own car. Gave birth.
9. What was your biggest failure?: Not being able to finish my Dental Assisting hours this year.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?: illness: Sinus infection and strep.
11. What was the best thing you bought?: My Car.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?: No idea.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled?: Birth father.
14. Where did most of your money go?: Uhhh. Car payments, Phone bill, Parents.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?: Having Olivia. Meeting/Seeing Tayler. BYU vs. Utah game.
16. What song will always remind you of 2009?: Tik Tok.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder?: Um. I'm happier with who I'm with this time.
ii. thinner or fatter?: The same.
iii. richer or poorer?: Poorer.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?: Saved money
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?: Spending.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?: I spent it with my fambam.
21. What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in 2009?: Um. I don't remember anything in particular. It kind of bothered me that everyone happened to walk in while I was spread eagle giving birth. Someone should've warned people not to look. It's not a sight that I want everyone to see. Come on.
22. Did you fall in love in 2009?: I fell out of love with an ex. I fell in love with my daughter. I've fallen in love with my current boyfriend.
23. How many one-night stands?: None. Thanks.
24. What was your favorite TV program?: Gossip Girl.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?: I don't hate him. I just am not happy with him as happy as I was last year with him.
26. What was the best book you read?: Catching Fire.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?: Between The Trees.
28. What did you want and get?: Kitten, Car and an amazing boyfriend.
29. What did you want and not get?: Olivia... sort of. ha. Laptop.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?: 500 Days of Summer.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?: Turned 19. I got Jasper for my birthday. Um. I think I went to Church on my birthday and had family come over. That's it.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?: Um, not being pregnant. haha.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?: Whatever I can afford to buy that doesn't look incredibly horrifying.
34. What kept you sane?: Olivia, Tayler, Blogging, Groups, Work.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?: No one really.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?: Don't pay attention to politics.
37. Who did you miss?: Ollie and Tay Tay. (:
38. Who was the best new person you met?: Tayler (:
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009: Money management. Wait until you're married to have babies. God is always there for you.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: "I can't breathe without you but I have to breathe without you, but I have to..." Taylor Swift- Breathe.
My resolutions this year:
Become temple worthy.
Go to Church every Sunday.
Bear my testimony every testimony meeting (It's only 12 times a year. Come on.)
Read my scriptures every night.
Get a dental assisting job.
ACT. (I haven't done it yet)
Go back to school.
Get out of debt.
Move out and get an apartment.
For New Years I'm flying out to Boise and I'll be with Tayler for a few days. We fly back together on the 4th and he's meeting Olivia. (: I'm SO excited. Then he's staying until the 7th.