Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Turned 21

Hey y'all.

I turned 21. Today. In 15 minutes my birthday will be over. It's been the BEST birthday EVER! I got to spend it all day with Olivia and her momma. <3 She's the sweetest little thing. She's really shy at first but that girl has got some SPUNK when she warms up to you. By the end of the night, she was snuggling with me. What a sweetheart :)


I would post more but I need to go to bed to get up for work in the morning. I will post when I have time. Tomorrow I'm doing a birthparent panel for a young womens group then on Thursday I might be driving up North Salt Lake for a weddinggggg. V's bro to be exact :) Congrats to them!

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Glad it was a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 21st Birthday. 21 is a huge deal overhere in New Zealand. Glad you had an awesome day. Olivia is such a cutie - Janine

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Janine. Whoa! So cool that you're from New Zealand!! What do you do in NZ for turning 21? :)

    @Everyone. Thanks for the happy birthdays and yeahhhh Olivia is super adorable!!

    ReplyDelete