Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter



"May we declare ourselves to be more fully disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ, not in word only and not only in the flush of comfortable times but in deed and in courage and in faith, including when the path is lonely and when our cross is difficult to bear.This Easter week and always, may we stand by Jesus Christ “at all times and in all things, and in all places that we may be in, even until death,” for surely that is how He stood by us when it was unto death and when He had to stand entirely and utterly alone."




This was by Elder Holland you can read the rest of his talk here.


My dad gave us a book for Christmas called Our Savior Jesus Christ- His Life and Mission to Cleanse and Heal by David J. Ridges. He gave us a challenge this week to read chapter 14 each day of the last week of Our Savior's Life. It has strengthened my testimony of the Savior and of His atonement and of his resurrection. I'm deeply grateful for everything He has done for all of us. He has never left me alone in my time of need and has answered my prayers and I will be forever grateful to Him and his sacrifice for the world. He is Risen.




Just wanted to share this little treasure. Olivia with her Easter basket <3 So grateful for her to have this knowledge of the Gospel.




I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend and think of our Savior today and everyday.

1 comment:

  1. What a little Cutie Olivia is growing into! you must be so proud - Janine

    ReplyDelete