Saturday, August 7, 2010

30.


I totally spaced on my blog about the picture thing. So this is picture number 30. Counting down. This is me and Cade at work.
Funny thing. Cade and McCall were in the same CNA class. And Cade was at one of the high school presentations that I presented at about adoption back in December. Skip all the boyfriend stuff and scroll down. Cade and I didn't know each other at this event in time. McCall had told him about our fake tans and he said, "Stefanie would not look good in a tan." And she was like, "HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO SHE IS?!" He came into work one day and I was like, "So... I hear your the president of my fan club." And without skipping a beat, he said, "Yes I am."
He then applied at my work. He keeps me pretty sane there. Or sometimes he can drive me insane. But he's the fella I vent to, to kind of get a guys perspective. It's weird. But I don't have a lot of friends that are girls. If I do, they're really close to me. But I can have multiple guy friends. I just get along with them easier. Because I have a sarcastic humor. And most chickas don't get that. haha.
Overall, he told me it was a good presentation and that me and Alyssa both had awesome stories. Haha. Since then, he always asks me questions about the adoption. Or he wants to meet Olivia. He's a cute kid. So. If you're still in high school. I'll hook you up. He's like a little brother to me. The one that I've never had and never will have. haha. Sometimes I hate growing up with all girls ;)
I get to see Tayler in a week :) I'm going to go look at apartments on Tuesday. My mom told me yesterday she wants me out of the house before I'm married. She just wants my room to be a guest bedroom for when peope come out of town for the wedding can stay somewhere. How sweet of her. haha.
That's my update!

No comments:

Post a Comment