Wednesday, August 11, 2010

26-25.

Yes, I didn't post yesterday. I'm slacking. I couldn't bring myself to post. And I was working a 9 hour shift. I'm doing a 9 hour shift tonight. And I was looking for apartments. The first one we saw was tiny. I'm sorry, my fiance is 6'5". He was going to hit his head on the ceiling. The second one, I LOVED. But other people apparently loved it so we most likely didn't get it.

I'm looking at a duplex in an hour. Hopefully that will be good. Tayler is calling a bunch of people cause he'll be here on Friday and we're hoping to go look at some more while he's here. Yesterday, was just a stressful day for me. I'm done looking.

I saw Olivia yesterday for 20 minutes before I went to work. She's getting so close to walking. She has the balance. She just is a little cruiser. She took about six steps the other day.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously she is so dang cute! I just want to kiss her cute cheeks.. I love all your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete