Tuesday, February 8, 2011

UBC Day 5

Day 5 — Write a letter to: Your dreams

Dear dreams,

I have always been so fascinated by you. Either in my sleeps or when I just day dream about how I want my life to be. Or in the past that I've dreamed about my future. What I wanted when I "grew up" or who I was going to marry. It may not have turned out the way I expected it to and maybe some of my dreams had to be crushed. But I know that because of my dreams I am motivated and inspired to do what I need to follow those dreams. I know I dream to find my perfect job that I went to school for. I know I'm having some troubles finding a job right now but it's not going to stop me. I may just have to put some of my dreams on hold. I know I always thought the boy that I was dating in high school or I became serious with was the man of my dreams. But I never knew what that meant until I married him. He is everything to me and has helped me make (most) of my dreams come true. Just waiting for those babies to come! And I'm excited to fulfill the dream of being with him for eternity(7 more months. Time is just flying!)! If I could say anything about dreams; don't stress the could haves. If it should have, it would have.



Tell me: A song that reminds you of someone


I want to know: Your favorite quote.



I want to see A photo of yourself two years ago.
It's unbelievable that it's been two years. I'm 18&pregnant in this picture.
20&unpregnant.

bahha. not much has changed. right?

1 comment:

  1. such a cute picture of you and Tayler. Love your smile and pose in it.

    ReplyDelete